017 understanding timer pulse

大家好,欢迎来到。
Hello Guys welcome to.

如果我的在线除草机要做的话,我们正在学习海员。
And if my online weeder to do it is and we are learning about Seamans.

我们将看到关于那次事件和操作的七百零二个视频。
Seven hundred and two video we'll see about that time and operations.

因此,我们在第比利斯和迪门拥有了充足的计时器,当您在操作中赢得一些延误时。
So we have radious timers in Tbilisi and Diemen's had acquired when you won some delays in your operation.

当您想要包含一些延迟或者想要进行一些带有时间延迟的顺序操作并且您想要在不同时间启动某种序列时,请使用一些计时器。
When you want to include some delays or you want to have some sequential operation with a time delay and you have some sort of a sequence which you want to initiate at different time use some timers.

所以我们有各种定时器似乎从来没有说中央100。
So we have various timers never seem to say central 100.

我们要学习的第一个是脉冲计时器,我们有一个练习示例。
The first one we are going to learn about is pulse timer and that we have an exercise example.

这就是施泰因迈尔的博客图。
So this is the this is the blog diagram of Steinmeier.

所以让我们了解它的行为。
So let's understand it's the deeds.

所以它是安全的,但它的计时器会生成具有预设速率时间的脉冲。
So it's safe but it's timer generates a pulse with a preset rate time.

OK,这样就有了三个关键词预设时间。
OK so there are three key words preset time.

如果您看到这是一个框图,这意味着什么。
What does it mean if you see this is a block diagram.

这里我们有一个数据块。
And here we have a data block.

这是数据块的地址。
This is the address of a data block.

现在数据长数据块的作用是存储该计时器的启动子的块。
Now what does a data long data block is a block that stores the promoters of this timer.

好的,它会存储坏图像,例如预设时间是多少。
OK it stores the bad images like how much is the preset time.

我会告诉你这段时间是什么,所倾注的投入和城市的状态如何。
I will tell you what this piece of time is and what is the status of the input the outpoured and the cities of it.

好吧,这没有你不明白的博客。
OK so this without a blog you don't understand.

它是一个存储其参数的存储器,以便我们稍后在程序中访问它。
It's a memory that stores its parameters so that we can access that later on in our program.

因此,我们有一个关于更改访问底部的底部馈线的课程,此时我将详细解释此数据块。
So we have a lesson of changing the bottom feeders on accessing the bottom it is a time in which I will explain more about this data block.

这就是该博客的地址和名称。
So this is the address and that's the name of that blog.

您还可以给出您自己的名称,您可以将其写为 DP 希望 OTP 为该数据块提供您自己的名称。
You can also give your own name you can write it as DP want OTP to give your own name to this data block.

好的。
OK.

所以这里我们有输入。
So here we have the input.

现在这个二聚体将运行。
Now this dimer will run.

这将生成,但如果它后面有一些输入。
This will generate but if it has some input at its back.

好的,当您给出输入时,它会生成 by,因此这里所需的输入通常是 0 到 1 的信号。
OK the time you gave the input it would generate the by and so input required from here is you need generally zero to 1 signal.

因此,您需要这样的信号来生成输入,以便此转换为正值,而不是在开始时需要。
So you need a signal like this to generate the input so this transition positive rather than is required this time at start.

好的。
OK.

这就是预设时间t one s。
And this is the preset time t one s.

不,这个 Brisa 时间是 32 位,这意味着您可以拥有最多 32 位的时间限制,32 位就像金牛座的 32 次方,而音量则作为时间的范围,或者换句话说,使其更容易。
No this Brisa time is 32 bits which means you can have time up to 32 bits limit 32 bit is like Taurus to the power 32 and the volume which comes as the range of the time or or in other words to make it easier.

它可以存储时间长达 24 天 20 小时 31 分 23 秒 6:47 毫秒,这就是范围。
It can store time up to 24 days 20 hours 31 minutes 23 seconds 6:47 milliseconds that's the range of the.

这是您可以给予脉冲计时器的最长时间。
This is the maximum time you can give to your pulse timer.

好的。
OK.

而且给定的时间非常容易。
And that given time is very easy.

我们将看到,在该示例中,如果我必须给一秒钟一个 S,而如果您想给它一分钟的时间,您将有一秒钟的时间,您只需输入 1 m。
We will see that in that example if I have to give one second one S and you will have one second if you want to give it time of one minute you just put one m.

如果你需要1分20秒,那就是一分钟。
It will be one minute if you need one minute 20 seconds.

那么在这种情况下,您可以登机。
Then in that case you can board one.

如果您需要 1 分 20 秒,您可以在 20 秒处加上一个下划线。
And if you need one minute 20 seconds you can put one m an underscore 20 seconds.

所以这会给你 1 分 20 秒的延迟,而这个延迟非常简单。
So this will give you one minute 20 second delay and this one so it's pretty easy.

然后你就有了当前时间。
Then you have the current time.

现在,我的意思不是当您启动该二聚体时,这将向您显示当前时间它已经执行了多少时间。
Now the don't I mean when you start that dimer This will show you the current time how much time it has already executed.

好的。
OK.

然后你就得到了输出。
And then you have the output.

现在输出信号是什么,输出如何产生,脉冲如何产生。
Now what will be the output signal how the output will come how the pulses generated.

让我们用图表来看一下。
Let's see that in a diagram.

因此,我们有预设时间的例子,当然是几秒或一秒,在这里原谅一秒,当时会如何表现,所以看看这个图。
So we have examples of preset time is undoubtedly seconds or one second to forgive here one second how at the time will behave so have a look at this diagram.

现在这是我的输入。
Now this is my input.

所以这个绿色条是我的输入,这是我的输出。
So this green bar this is my input and this is my output.

好的,那么当您启动输入时会发生什么。
OK so what will happen when you initiate the input.

所以当你在这里发出信号时,这就是我的输出。
So when you give the signal here this is my output.

输出将在 K 上。
The output will be on K.

输入到来时它会立即亮起,并且仅在预设时间内亮起。
it will on immediately the input comes and it will be on only for the preset time.

所以这次会进入输出并持续一秒钟。
So this time will go to the output and will be on for one second.

所以这是一秒钟,然后它就会自动关闭。
So this is one second and then it will be off automatically.

即使信号在这里打开,OK,输入在这里打开,但输出将关闭,因为预设时间已过。
Even if the signal is on here OK the input is on here but the output will be off because the preset time is over.

因此,请原谅重置时间为三秒,它将持续三秒。
So forgive the reset time as three second it will be on for three seconds.

所以这是您希望输出开启的时间。
So this is the time for which you want your output to be on.

好的。
OK.

现在输入信号是否小于脉冲并不重要。
Now it doesn't matter if the input signal is smaller than the pulse.

因此,在这种情况下,如果您在这里看到输入小于时间段,则 Asmal 输出将持续一秒钟。
So in this case if you see here the input is smaller than the piece of time in that case Asmal output will be on for one second.

它只需要它只需要从消极到积极的转变。
It just needs it just need a negative to positive transition.

H 这是必需的。
H This is required.

让我换一种颜色。
Let me take another color.

解释一下这部分信号器需要提交工作所需的正能量。
Explain just this part of the signallers require the positive energy required for the submit to work.

所以输入多于或少于预设时间并不重要。
So it doesn't matter if the input is more or smaller than the preset time.

但是现在,一旦时间段开始,一旦输出打开,即使您在中间给出一个脉冲也是如此。
But now once the piece of time has started once the output is on even if you give a pulse in between.

这不会影响输出。
This will not affect the output.

好的。
OK.

这仍然只运行一秒钟。
This is still run for only one second.

这很像它会从这里走一秒钟然后到达这里。
It's a lot like it will go for one second from here and go up to here.

这是不正确的。
This is incorrect.

嗡嗡声就这样结束了,如果你想再听一次,它就会消失。
That's just complete the buzz and it will go off if you want another one second time.

一旦关闭,您应该发出信号。
You should give the signal once it's off.

所以请原谅这里的信号,然后它会再亮一秒钟。
So forgive the signal here then it will be on for another one second.

这就是要生成的嗡嗡声计时器以生成脉冲。
So that's the buzz timer to generate to generate a pulse.

现在您可以使用此脉冲时间并以不同的脉冲速率进行计算。
Now you can use this pulse time pulse time and would in rate different pulses.

我将继续这个,但在练习中看到这一点。
I will continue this but see that in the exercise.

但首先我想在 100 篇文章中证明这一点。
But first I want to demonstrate that in so entrail 100.

那么让我打开我的主要逻辑,我可以向您展示一个演示。
So let me open my main logic I can show you a demonstration.

在施泰因迈尔的例子中,我们看到了这一点。
And in the example of this Steinmeier the view.

看看这个例子中的预览示例。
Have a look at that preview the example in this example.

好的,我们有一些好消息,您知道 BT 中的 5 个更改对计时器没有影响。
OK we have some good you know five change in BT has no effect on the timer.

正如我在这里解释的那样,当它运行时,即使您在脉冲运行时更改当前时间预设时间,该总线也会完成。
As I explained here that when the time when it's running this bus will complete even if you even if you change the present time preset time while the time is running while the pulse is running.

如果我们改变速度,这不会影响脉冲变化,没有影响。
If we change the speeds this will not affect the pulse changing in has no effect.

当计时器运行时。
When the timer runs.

这里解释说,如果您在打开后更改输入,如果您将其关闭并再次打开,这不会影响计时器。
This explains here that if you change the in once it's on if you turn it off and turn it on again this will not affect the timer.

因此,一旦民意调查开始,它将执行,然后结束。
So once the polls start it will execute and then it end.

好的。
OK.

我们有一个练习示例,您可以亲自看到,您的逻辑似乎是生成不为零的连续脉冲输出和提示。
We have an exercise example which will see for themselves and it seems like your logic to generate continuous pulse output and cues that are not zero.

将脉冲时间视为一秒。
Consider pulse time to be one second.

现在在这种情况下,我们需要在我们的文件上说“确定”,但我们了解到,我们只能通过一个输入捐赠一只鸟。
Now in this case we need on our file says OK but we have learned that we can donate only one birds with one input.

我们如何自动生成我的脉搏。
How we can generate my pulse automatically.

这就是我们必须在这里设计的逻辑。
That is the logic we have to design here.

好的。
OK.

那么我们首先来了解一下这一点。
So let's let's first understand this.

嗯,西门子central 100 它有点慢,因为它需要计算机中有大量内存。
Well the Siemens central 100 it's it's bit slow because it needs a lot of memory in your computer.

因此,如果您有一台具有 6 GB RAM 的普通计算机,那么您不需要像我一样需要有很多开车的患者。
So don't do are you me how you need to have a lot of patients who were in with a and drove and if you have an average computer with six gigabyte of RAM.

好的。
OK.

这就是一个开始。
So that's a start.

所以我要做的就是在这里输入一个输入,这可能是我的第一个地址,所以我会注视你的眼睛,你知道吗,你不知道这是我的类型,默认情况下是 Tiguan。
So what I'm going to do is I'm going to take one input here and this could be my first address so I will take eyes you know don't you know this is my type one that would be Tiguan by default.

我会带一个老计时器。
I'll take an old timer.

所以时间将从这个博客而来。
So time will come from this blog.

因此,您只需将 T-P 生成脉冲拖放到此处即可,这是一个数据博客。
So you take T-P generate pulse you just drag and drop here and this is a data blog.

正如我告诉过你的,这是一个名字。
As I told you this is a name.

这样我就可以改名字了。
So I can change the name.

它是自动的,然后按“确定”。
That it be automatic and press OK.

这是t.p。
This is t.p.

现在是发布时间,我将花一秒钟的时间来发布一个并按下,希望时间到了。
Now the post time I will give one second to just put one is and press and hopefully time is here.

教育部
E.D.

是否要显示 EDI 由我决定。
it's up to me if I want to display EDI or not.

如果我想1:18吃饭,我必须给先生。
If I want to 1:18 my eating I have to give it is Mr.

桑达斯基,我把空零。
Sandusky that I'm putting empty zero.

好吧,当我通过新闻看到时间时,这是我的女儿。
OK this is my daughter as soon as I can see the time through the news.

我就是那个医学博士
I'm the one M.D.

也。
too.

由你决定。
It's up to you.

好的。
OK.

现在,在输出中我将采取我不会对你这样做。
Now at the output I will take I'm not going to do that to you.

这是我的爸爸。
This is my dad.

这就是我和我知道如何简单地生成 ATP 的方式,它将在输出处生成一个脉冲,我们可以在 或 b c 中看到它,我已经为您设置了一台相机。
So that's how I and I know how you can simply generate ATP with will generate a one pulse at the output and which we can see in or b c I have set up a camera for you.

那么我们就来下载这个下载逻辑吧。
So let's download this logic for downloading.

我必须配置我的硬件,以便您还可以查看如何配置插入以太网端口所需的硬件。
I have to configure my hardware so you can also review how to configure the hardware for that you need to you to plug in your in your ethernet port.

所以再试一次吧。
So just try it again.

是的。
Yes.

所以你开始搜索、搜索并查看。
So you start search and search and see.

因此,一旦您拥有了电脑,您只需选择并完成即可。
So once you've got your PC you need to just selected and done that.

所以我在这里有我的美丽。
So I have my beauty here.

它说你想找到太容易采取它需要几秒钟,但它只是一次。
It say you want to find too easy to take it will take a couple of seconds but is it just for once.

然后你就可以下载任何东西了。
Then you can download anything.

完成该程序是结合编译和预付费下载,因此我需要在下载之前停止我的电脑。
Get through the program is combine compiling and pre-paying to download so that I need to stop my PC before it downloads.

这是强制性的。
This is mandatory.

正在加载配置。
It's loading configuration.

这需要一些时间。
It takes some time.

程序已下载。
The program is downloaded.

好的,现在程序已下载。
OK so the program is downloaded now.

哦,我会去监控,我的程序处于监控模式。
Oh I will go to monitoring and my program is in monitoring mode.

这是亚太地区,所以我将它放在这里并放在这里。
And here is the APAC so I will put it here and put it here.

因此,我将在第四个输入上进行操作,这是我在端口中的完整列表。
So I'm going to do an on my fourth input so this is my full list in port.

这是第一个舷外机。
And that's the first outboard.

所以你会看到,如果我打开输入,所有内容都会打开一秒钟。
So you would see that if I turn on the input all will be on for one second.

好的。
OK.

让我到这里吧。
Let me just get here.

所以我的输入和输出打开了一秒钟,然后就关闭了。
So here goes my input and output is on for one second and then it's off.

好的。
OK.

让我们再试一次,因为速度相当快。
So let's try again because this was pretty quick.

我把它关掉了。
I turned it off.

我不知道我的输入是否是我的输入,我认为我的输入再次玛格丽特持续了一秒钟,然后它就消失了。
I don't know if my input and I thought my input again Margaret goes on for one second and it did and then it goes off.

好的。
OK.

这就是脉冲时间工作原理的基础。
So this is the basic of how pulse time work.

我希望这个小演示示例非常清楚。
I hope this this is pretty clear but this small demo examplar.

现在让我们开始练习。
Now let's move to the exercise.